SmartNode FXS-SIP VoIP Gateway, 2x FXS RJ11; 1x 10/100BaseTX, Optional SIP-TLS, SRTP, incl. external UI power (100–240 VAC)
Connect with confidence using the SmartNode SN200 Series, legacy telephony equipment to nowadays common SIP trunk and hosted services. The SN200 Series support a variety of telephony interfaces, from 1 to 4 simultaneous calls. Depending on the model, there are FXS and FXO ports available for survivability or number portability during the All-IP migration phase.
Designed for professional network deployments, the SN200 provides Telco Operators and Enterprise users a cost-effective solution integrating legacy phones, fax and metering machines in to an All-IP Network.
Orchestrated by the Patton Cloud, the Capex associated with deployment, operation and management of the SN200 is the lowest in the market. Secure Zero touch, mass provisioning is standard and included in every SN200 model.
SmartNode 200 Series Features:
- Up to 4 Analog Interfaces (FXS/FXO)
- 1, 2, or 4 analog ports. Either FXS-only or 1 FXS with 1 FXO for survivability purposes.
- Advanced Calling Features
- Call-waiting, hold, park, transfer, toggle, local and server-side conference, MWI, caller ID and more.
- Full VoIP protocol support
- SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, SIPv2 over IPv6, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass***, DTMF relay.
- Lowest OPEX
- Secure zero-touch and mass provisioning (HTTPS) coupled with operation, administration and management out of the Patton Cloud resulting in the lowest OPEX ATA on the market.
- Survivability & Local Breakout
- Resiliency or local breakout for the enterprise thanks to onboard FXO port.
- Easy Management & Provisioning
- Patton Cloud orchestrated, Web Wizard, HTTPS, TR-069*** zero-touch provisioning, SNMP, and command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Small Form Factor & PoE Powered
- Smallest size ATA on the market, PoE powered*—there is no need for a power plug at the remote location.
- Outstanding Interoperability
- Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.
- Why SmartNode?
- Patton Quality
- Swiss Engineered—Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Software Upgrades
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.