SmartNode VoIP Gateway, 2FXS, 2 VoIP Calls, or 4 SIP-SIP calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), Optional SIP-TLS/SRTP; Transcoding (max. 4calls), 2x Gig Ethernet, external UI power (100–240 VAC)
The SmartNode 4140 Series of VoIP Media Gateways support up to eight phone or fax calls. The SN4140 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where either old, non-replaceable telephones have to be integrated into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure.
Patton’s SmartNode 4140 Series delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible integration required for All-IP networks.
Patton SmartNode 4140 Series Features:
- Up to 8 Analog interfaces (FXS/FXO)—2, 4 or 8 Analog ports. Either FXS or FXO or a combo configuration. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming.
Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes.
Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded PacketSmart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24×7.**
- Management & Provisioning—Web Wizard for ease of use, SNMPv3, TR-069, command line interface, secure zero-touch provisioning, separate config. domain, secure provisioning of configuration and software.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity™ software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Survivability & Local Breakout—Resiliency or local breakout for the enterprise thanks to onboard FXO ports.
- Optional eSBC upgrade for FXS VoIP Gateways with 2 Ethernet Ports—Models containing ”SN4141/2ETH” can be converted into high performance enterprise session border controllers (eSBC) simply by purchasing a software license. This capability prepares your voice network for next-generation SIP services and security.
- Why SmartNode™?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades
10/100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps (Gigabit)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.