SmartNode VoIP Gateway, 4FXS, 4 VoIP Calls, or 4 SIP-SIP calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), Optional SIP-TLS/SRTP; Transcoding (max. 4 calls), 1x Gig Ethernet, external UI power (100–240 VAC) NA/EU
The SmartNode 4140 Series of VoIP Media Gateways support up to eight phone or fax calls. The SN4140 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where either old, non-replaceable telephones have to be integrated into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure.
Patton’s SmartNode 4140 Series delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible integration required for All-IP networks.
Patton SmartNode 4140 Series Features:
- Up to 8 Analog interfaces (FXS/FXO)—2, 4 or 8 Analog ports. Either FXS or FXO or a combo configuration. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming.
Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes.
Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded PacketSmart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24×7.**
- Management & Provisioning—Web Wizard for ease of use, SNMPv3, TR-069, command line interface, secure zero-touch provisioning, separate config. domain, secure provisioning of configuration and software.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity™ software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Survivability & Local Breakout—Resiliency or local breakout for the enterprise thanks to onboard FXO ports.
- Optional eSBC upgrade for FXS VoIP Gateways with 2 Ethernet Ports—Models containing ”SN4141/2ETH” can be converted into high performance enterprise session border controllers (eSBC) simply by purchasing a software license. This capability prepares your voice network for next-generation SIP services and security.
- Why SmartNode™?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades
10/100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps (Gigabit)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.